It's hard to believe that there's only a couple weeks left to 2013. Time seems to speed way up when we all have so much going on around the holidays, doesn't it? This is my tree this year. I really love how the soft needles droop and lift, its height and shape perfectly fitting into the corner.
Surprisingly, I planned ahead and have taken care of most of my gift list. Stocking stuffers, however, are treasures I like to find at the last minute – nice smelling soaps and lotions, lots of chocolate, sparkly trinkets and jewelry, warm slippers. If you still have a few stockings to fill or looking for a last minute gift, check out some of my favorite budget-friendly gifts below.
Happy holidays everyone – keep safe, happy and warm!
- Thai Woven Textile Pillow $19 on sale
- Anything Dot Towel $35 on sale
- San Juan Marabella Fold-Over Clutch $49 on sale
- Hand-Painted Moroccan Soap Dish $21
- Small Cobra Stapler $39
- Chilote House Shoes $59
- Felt Standing Bird $9/each on sale, available in three colors
- Batik Bone Salt Cellar and Spoon $12 on sale
Leave a comment